Wedding Package start at $1,800.
Please call or contact us for pricing.
Designed to pamper you and make your big day stress free... Just show up with your dress and we'll take care of the rest. This package is inclusive. Perfect for the destination wedding! Prepared for 100 Guests
Professional Wedding Planner available for you during the planning, at the rehearsal and the day of your event
On staff Wedding Planners
For the Rehearsal and Ceremony
- Use of Outdoor Pavilion and Courtyard
- Wedding Planning staff to coordinate the Rehearsal
- Deluxe White Folding Chairs for the Ceremony
- Professional, Licensed Minister / Chaplin
For your Reception
- Use of Vineyard Ballroom, Pre-event Areas and Courtyard
- Custom Room Design with upgraded linens, china, glassware, flatware, non-floral centerpieces and skirted table set up for head table, gift/guest book table, buffet and cake tables.
- Beverage Station including Gourmet teas and coffees. Ice water and Ice Tea will be set on each table.
Post Ceremony Social Hour (while you complete your photos we take care of your guests.
- Hors D’Oeuvres for one hour social hour to include:
- Deluxe Cheese Tray served with Crackers and Flatbreads and, either, Sliced
- Fresh Fruit Tray, Crudités or Bruschetta Margarita
- Bar set up fee waived (drinks at additional cost)
- Full Service Bar will be arranged to meet your needs – Cash or Host
A minimum of one Bartender and Bar Back available per 75 guests
A custom signature cocktail can be created final cost as quoted.
Dinner is served
- Plated (Group size may restrict plated option) or Buffet Custom Dinner
- The meal is included in the cost of your Champagne Wishes Package.
- Our chef is happy to meet the special dietary needs of you and your guests.
- Total Ceremony and Reception of up to 5 hours
Champagne Toast with Champagne
- A delightful Champagne will be offered to each of your age appropriate guests, (bubbly non-alcoholic choices can be made available for your guests as well.)
- Custom wedding cake created to meet your tastes
- Including Cake Cutting Service
- A professional Disc Jockey will create the musically accompaniment for your ceremony and reception.
- Dance Floor
We want you to have a relaxing event, so we include:
- Massage in our Sage Room for the Bride on Wedding Day
- 1 Night lodging in a Vintner’s House Suite** for the Bridal Couple, includes the Club Room
- Rose Room Salon for Hairdressing and Makeup for the ladies in the party.**
- Sage Room for the gentlemen in the party to prepare in.**
**Based on Availability. Tax and Service Fees Included
Sleeping Room Block Commitment
The Champagne Wishes Package does require that you guarantee a block of 10 (ten) sleeping rooms on the night of your event. These rooms will be blocked for your guests to reserve or for your own personal use. They will be offered with a discount based, seasonally adjusted. Black out dates may apply. Rooms may be paid for by your guests but any unused rooms from this block of 10 held beyond the cut off date will be billed to your master account.
An Upgraded Traditional Package customized to the needs of the Bridal Couple with Elegant Ceremony, Social Hour, Dinner and Reception
- Professional Wedding Planner services during the planning of, for the rehearsal and the day of your event
- Use of outdoor Pavilion and Courtyard for Ceremony
- Total Reception of up to 4 hours
- Deluxe Folding White Chairs
- Use of Vineyard Ballroom for Reception*up to 100 guests
- Custom Room Design with linens, china, glassware, flatware, non-floral centerpieces and specialty table set up.
- Bar set up fee waived, alcohol not included
- Cake cutting service
- Dance Floor
- 1 Night lodging in a Vintner’s House Suite** for the Bridal Couple
- Rose Room Salon for Hairdressing and Makeup
**Based on availability
*Food and Beverage selection will determine final costs and are not included. This package requires a Plated or Buffet dinner selection from the 2013 Wedding Menu. Please see the Syrah and Merlot pages for menu suggestions. The bar can not open until food is available.
Sleeping Room Block Commitment
The Chardonnay Package does require that you guarantee a block of 10 (ten) sleeping rooms on the night of your event. These rooms will be blocked for your guests to reserve or for your own personal use. They will be offered with a discount based, seasonally adjusted. Black out dates may apply. Rooms may be paid for by your guests but any unused rooms from this block of 10 held beyond the cut off date will be billed to your master account
Sweet and Simple, Elopement Package*
- Created for the Bride and Groom and up to 25 guests
- Ceremony site
- Deluxe White Folding Chairs
- Cocktail setting for a two hour reception
- Champagne toast
- Wedding Cake (or other dessert options available)
*This Package is limited to off peak days and times. Food and Beverage selections will determine final costs and are not included.
Sleeping Room Block Available for All Packages
- Hotel rooms for your out of town family and friends will be held for up to 30 days before your wedding date.
- 10% discount with 10 to 15 rooms, 15% discount with 15 rooms or more.
- Rooms may be paid for by your guests or charged to your master account. Check in is at 4pm and check out is 11am.
- All rooms include a full breakfast buffet and complementary wine reception.
- Early check is not guaranteed.
Take some private time for yourselves by adding one of the following options:
- Romantic Carriage Ride through Orchards & Vineyards of Palisade
- Champagne and Strawberries in Your Room
- Romantic Luxuries Gift Set
- Relaxing Couples Massage in the Sage Room
- *Upgraded linens and décor Floral centerpieces
Pricing along with additional activities available upon request
*Custom linens, chair covers, overlays, runners, special colors and fabrics available on a per quoted basis.