In addition to our many amenities, our Gift Shop has an eclectic selection of merchandise. Our daily Wine Reception gives you a chance to sample our wines and, perhaps, others from the Grand Valley.
Services and Hotel Amenities
- Caroline’s Restaurant
- Tapestry Lounge
- Catering Services
- Outdoor, Seasonal Heated Pool and Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Business Center and Services
- Ballroom, Meeting Rooms
- Inviting Reception Area with Oversize Fireplace
- Vintner’s House featuring Club Rooms, Lock-off Guest Rooms
- Porches with Wicker Furniture and Rocking Chairs
- Gift Shop
- Private Label Wines
- Guest Laundry
- Pavilion, Landscaped Patio
- Poolside Patio Event Venue
- Free Wireless, High Speed Internet Access
- Interior Corridors
- Elevator in Three-Story Guest House
- Keyless Card Locks
- Secure Registration After Hours
Complimentary Afternoon Wine Reception
Complimentary Wine Country Inn Deluxe Hot Breakfast
À la carte Spa Services
(24 hours advanced reservations required.
Guest Room Amenities
- 80 Climate Controlled Guest Rooms: King, Patio King, Double Queen, ADA
- Free Wireless and DSL High Speed Internet Access
- Guest Phone with Voice Messaging
- Free Local Calls
- High Definition, Flat Panel Television
- Granite Vanities, Deluxe Finishes
- Coffee Pots, Hair Dryers
- Microwaves and Mini-Refrigerators
- Iron and Ironing Boards
- Ample Guest, Motor Coach Parking
- Winery Access
- Superior Views of Mountains, Orchards, Vineyards
Whether you need a quick snack or souvenir to take home to the kids, the Gift Shop probably has it. We specialize in wine paraphernalia and gifts, snack items, cheeses, crackers, local jams, jellies, and dried fruits as well as bottled water, soft drinks and juices.
Pick up a Wine Country Inn T-shirt, cap or soft robe. You can delight your grand kids with a Palisade Coloring Book, native Colorado wildlife or dinosaur plush toys. We even have those necessary items you forgot to pack, like pain relievers, lotion, lip balm and so on.
All in all, we’ve got you covered. Come shop.
Look for Winelands of Colorado a beautiful book by Hoberman and Holbrook in the Gift Shop!